Sunday, July 12, 2009

Whereupon the diary begins.

I am called Branchion Hang (Branchion Andrew Hang for those that insist on a modicum of formality) and herewith lies the diaries of my programming excursions.

I shall endeavor to record, to the best of my limited abilities, recollections of my programming adventures as I explore the world of programming, including but not limited to:
  • Programming languages encountered on my journeys (focusin on, but not limited to, Java, Scala, Clojure, and Ruby)

  • Educational materials (incorporating the many forms media takes in Our Current Age--printed matter, online musings, and recordings of all ilks)

  • Frameworks, paradigms, programmatic prestidigitations, and other amusements
As a programmer of Small Talents the writings herein will surely appear superfluous and not of relevance to the General Collective Knowledge of Humanity, but that even one musing would illuminate a mundanity to even one lost soul should provide purpose enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home